Join Senior Trainer Ian Quayle in this 60-minute webinar exploring key issues for transactional property lawyers using case studies and relevant case law.
This webinar will cover:
- How adverse possession can be established.
- Applying for adverse possession of registered and unregistered land
- Preventing adverse possession
- Opposing adverse possession claims
- Adverse possession and rectification
- Adverse possession and boundary problems
There will be an opportunity for delegate questions.
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.
A certificate of completion is also provided for delegates booking this event.
Cost: £40.00 plus VAT per person.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]