Join Ian Quayle, CEO of IQ Legal Training, for a half year review of residential conveyancing.
This webinar is suitable for conveyancers of all levels and experience and will explore –
- Law Society Climate Change Guidance – tips and traps.
- The BSA 2022 issues for transactional property lawyers – Schedule 8 service charge protection, implied covenants in relevant leases and the role of the building safety regulator.
- Dealing with TA forms advising sellers and buyers.
- Developments in scoping the retainer and reporting on the title.
- An examination of recent relevant case law.
Extensive notes will be provided, and time will be allocated for delegate questions.