This thirty minute webinar with Ian Quayle is aimed at the busy residential conveyancer or commercial property lawyer and takes into account some of the issues generated by the recent case of Quay House Admirals Way Land Ltd v Rockwell Properties Ltd  EWHC 545 (Ch) along with a number of issues:
- It will examine how restrictions can be removed including the use of the inherent jurisdiction of the court, disapplication , modification, and cancellation.
- The use of standard and non-standard restrictions .
- Restrictions in leasehold transactions
- The use of Section 77 Land Registration Act 2002
- An examination of recent case law .
Thanks to our specialist systems, we are able to provide you with recordings and course materials which allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar these facilities mean that you don’t have to worry about missing out and you can go about your day, reassured by the knowledge that you can carry out your required training at a time convenient to you.