This ninety-minute webinar delivered by Alison Stone of Alison Stone Surveyors and Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training will examine some of the key issues for residential conveyancers dealing with lease extensions.
The webinar will explore:
- The role of the surveyor in assessing premium and assisting in negotiating the terms of the extended lease.
- The role of the surveyor in the formal process
- The role of the conveyancer/solicitor for the leaseholder
- The role of the conveyancer/solicitor for the landlord
- The terms of the extended lease – the sticking points
- The formal process under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 – an overview
- Land Registration issues
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions at the end of the webinar.