As we return to normality whatever that is Ian Quayle of IQ Legal Training will deliver a 60 minute webinar examining some of the recent developments impacting on residential conveyancers dealing with:
- Registering Overseas Entities
- Limiting the scope of the retainer – lessons from recent case law
- Co-ownership – a reminder of best practice
- Information, explanation and advice – reporting on title tips and traps
- Advising on searches, TA forms and client inspection
- The webinar is suitable for conveyancers of all levels and the webinar will be recorded and will be available to delegates who cannot attend.
Extensive notes will be available and there will be an opportunity for delegate questions.
This webinar is sponsored by Property Law UK, sign up to attend and you will receive 20% off an annual subscription to PLUK. To subscribe visit www.propertylawuk.net and use code 20pluk22 (offer not available on already discounted or monthly subscriptions)