During this webinar, Ian will look at the BSA 2022 – Ten Good Habits When Acting for Sellers In A Leasehold Transaction.
- In this webinar we will examine –
- Scoping the retainer – explaining to the client your role.
- Dealing with TA forms and in particular the TA 7 – what is the correct approach?
- Dealing with the Leaseholder Deed of Certificate – what assistance should be provided to the seller client?
- Notifying the landlord of the sale – the law and best practice.
- The Landlord Certificate conundrum – should it be asked for?
- Providing additional information to the buyer or dealing with additional enquiries.
Extensive notes will be provided and time will be allocated for delegate questions.